Case #21-0156289

Legal Codes:
Expertise Levels:

(Advanced) MODIFICATION OF PARENTING JUDGMENT. Spanish-speaking attorney preferred. PC is Spanish-speaking. PC seeks to modify a parenting judgment. PC is divorced and has a 6-year-old child. Pc shares parenting time and decision-making responsibilities with his ex. The child resides with AP a majority of the time. In March, AP left the child unsupervised, which led to the police and DCFS involvement. PC is concerned that AP is not providing adequate care and supervision of the child. PC resides with his mother and is able to provide the care and supervision the child needs. PC expects AP to contest. PC would also like to modify child support, but his main concern is parenting time.

Case Interest Form

Are you interested in this case? If so, please fill out the form below.

Scroll to Top