This presentation will provide a high-level overview of Consular Processing for new immigration practitioners, and will touch on recent trends and developments following the November 2016 election. Topics will include:
- The role of the Department of State in the immigration process
- Non-immigrant visa applications
- Immigrant visa applications
- Waivers and other considerations
- Pitfalls and best practices
- Consular Processing in the Trump Administration and emerging trends
If you have any questions about the content of this seminar, you may contact Jessica Engle at email@example.com.